Personal Records: 60H – 8.31 | 110H – 14.82 | 200 – 22.58 | 300 – 35.89 | 400 – 48.92 | 400H – 51.97 | 600 – 1:20.78
AS A JUNIOR
• Placed third in the 400H (53.76) and third in the 4×400-meter relay at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge.
• Took third at the Battle on the Bayou in the 400H (52.87).
• Claimed silver at the Jesse Owens Classic in the 400H (52.32).
• Registered a career best 400H time of 51.97 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Competed in the 400H at the NCAA Division I East Region Prelims.
• Ran a career best 600-meter dash time of 1:20.78 at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational taking third.
• Registered a career best 60H time of 8.31 at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational placing eighth.
• Placed fifth in the 4×400-meter relay at the Dr. Sanders Columbia Challenge (3:15.63).
• Ran a career best 400-meter dash time of 48.92 at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet.
• Placed fourth at the Buckeye Tune-Up in the 600-meter run (1:22.34).
• Competed in the 600-meter run at the Big Ten Championships (1:23.46).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Posted a career-best in both the 110m hurdles (14.82) and the 400m hurdles (52.78) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Finished fourth in the 400m hurdles with a time of 53.54 at the Ashland Alumni Open.
• Member of the first-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:13.92 at the Jesse Owens Classic; also posted an eighth-place finish in the 400m hurdles (53.32) and a 10th-place finish in the 110m hurdles (14.96).
• Claimed fourth in the both the 4x400m relay (3:15.79) and in the 400m hurdles (54.02) at the Jim Click Shootout.
• Member of the first-place 4x400m relay team (3:17.61) and finished third in the 600 with a time of 1:25.54 at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Posted a 600 time of 1:22.96 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a sixth-place finish at the Columbia Challenge; also recorded a 400 time of 50.66.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a career-best 600 time of 1:22.54, good for third; also finished third as a part of the 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:16.20 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Recorded a 400m time of 50.08 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Ran a career-best 60m hurdles time of 8.54 at the Buckeye Invitational, good for fourth; placed second in the 600 with a time of 1:24.41 and member of the 4x400m relay that won gold with a time of 3:22.71.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Member of the shuttle hurdles relay that placed third at the Drake Relays with a time of 57.89.
• Member of sprint medley relay team that clocked a 3:25.25 at the Tennessee Relays to place fourth.
• Registered a sixth-place finish in the 400m hurdles at the All-Ohio Championships with a time of 56.59.
• Helped the sprint medley relay to a sixth-place showing at the Drake Relays (3:27.66).
• Member of the 4x400m relay that finished eighth at the Tennessee Relays with a clocking of 3:16.40.
• Helped the 4x100m relay team register a time of 41.81 at the Baldy Castillo Invitational to place ninth.
• Took 12th in the 400m hurdles at the Tennessee Relays (55.81).
• Member of the 4x400m relay squad that registered a 12th-place finish at the Baldy Castillo Invitational with a time of 3:16.86.
• Took 14th in the 400m hurdles at the Jesse Owens Classic with a time of 55.63.
• Clocked fastest 400m hurdle time of his career at the Big Ten Championships (54.77).
• Placed second in the 400m dash at the Buckeye Classic with a clocking of 51.25.
• Helped the 4x400m relay to third-place finishes at the Auburn Invitational (3:18.41) and Buckeye Tune Up (3:21.27).
• Took fourth in the 300m dash at the Buckeye Tune Up with a clocking of 35.89.
• Placed fifth at the Auburn Invitational in the 400m dash with a readout of 50.80.
• Member of the 4x400m relay team that placed fifth at the Kentucky Invitational (3:20.11).
• Helped the 4x400m relay squad place eighth at the Spire Invite with a time of 3:13.96.
• Aided the 4x400m relay team to a ninth-place finish at the Armory Track Invitational (3:23.36).
• Took 21st in the 400m dash at the Kentucky Invitational with a readout of 50.26.
• Registered a career-best 200m dash time of 22.58 at the Spire Invite.
• Clocked a career-best 49.47 in the 400m dash at the Big Ten Championships.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Member of the 4x400m relay team that took gold at the 2016 OHSAA Division II State Championships with a time of 3:18.62.
• Placed third in the 300m hurdles (38.74) and fourth in the 110m hurdles (14.67) at the 2016 OHSAA Division II State Championships
• Set a personal best of 14.28 in the 110m hurdles at the Midwest Meet of Champions to take gold.
• Member of the 4x400m relay team that earned silver at the 2015 OHSAA Division II State Championships.
• Played football and served as team captain as senior and was named to the All-City Team.
• Son of Tina Allen.
• Has two siblings.
• Undecided on major.
• Has aspirations of attending graduate school and becoming a civil engineer.