Notable: 2018 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2018 Academic All-Big Ten | 2019 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2019 Academic All-Big Ten |
Personal Records: 3,000m – 8:35.71 | 5,000m – 14:59.91 | 10,000m – 31:41.23
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Ran a career best 10,000-meter run time of 31:41.23 at the Virginia Challenge.
• Placed ninth at the Jesse Owens Classic in the 5,000-meter run ( 15:37.23).
• Took second at the Rod McCravy Memorial Meet in the 5,000-meter run with a personal best time of 14:59.91.
• Registered a career best time of 8:35.71 in the 3,000-meter run at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Placed ninth in the 5,000m with a time of 15:33.90 at the Jesse Owens Classic (April 20-21).
• Claimed fourth-place with a career-best 3,000m time of 8:48.00 at the Buckeye Invitational (Jan. 5).
• Finished with a personal-best time of 15:12.25 in the 5,000m at the Meyo Invitational (Feb. 2-3).
• Crossed the finish line at 8:51.06 in the 3,000m at the Buckeye Tune-Up (Feb. 16).
• Majoring in actuarial science.