Personal Records: 200m – 21.64 (0.2) | 300m – 34.74 | 400m – 47.65
AS A FRESHMAN
• Ran a career best 200-meter dash time of 21.64 at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge.
• Placed second in the 4×400-meter relay at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge (3:12.95).
• Took sixth at the Battle on the Bayou in the 400-meter dash (47.80).
• Registered a career best 400-meter dash time of 47.65 at the Gamecock Invitational.
• Placed fifth at the Jesse Owens Classic in the 400-meter dash (47.66).
• Competed at the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
• Placed third at the Jim Green Track and Field Invitational as member of the 4×400-meter relay (3:15.57).
• Took second in the 4×400-meter relay at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational (3:14.02).
• Registered a personal best 200-meter dash time of 22.07 at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet.
• Claimed fourth at the Ohio State University Tune-Up in the 300-meter dash with a time of 34.74.
• Ran a career best 400-meter dash time at the Big Ten Championships (48.05).
Prior to Ohio State
• Holds state record in both the indoor 400m (47.38) dash and outdoor 200m dash ( 21.20).
• State Champion in indoor and outdoor 400m (47.14) dash and outdoor 200m dash.
• 2x All-American Champion.
•4x All-American Selection.
• Detroit Press Awardee
• Son of Donnie and Jovonne James.