Personal Records: 60 – 7.16 | 100 – 11.20 | 200 – 23.13 | LJ – 7.41m/24’3.75″
AS A JUNIOR
• Took fifth in long jump at the Big Ten Championships (7.21m).
• Competed in the NCAA Division I East Region Prelims.
• Placed second at the Jesse Owens Classic in long jump (7.23m).
• Took second at the Virginia Challenge in long jump.
• Took 14th in long jump at the Big Ten Championships (6.83m).
• Won the long jump title at the Ohio State Tune-Up (7.37m).
• Placed sixth at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invite (6.87m).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Placed sixth in the long jump with a mark of 7.17m (23-6.25) and posted a 200m time of 23.13 at the Jim Click Shootout.
• Claimed second in the long jump with a leap of 7.06m (23-2.00) while running a 100m dash of 11.20 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Finished seventh with a long jump of 6.98m (22-11.00) at the Drake Relays.
• Registered an eighth-place finish at the Big Ten Championships with a best mark of 7.27m (23-10.25).
• Posted a third-place long jump of 7.11m (23-4.00) and ran on the second-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:29.63 at the Buckeye Invitational.
• Claimed second-place in the long jump with a mark of 7.28m (23-10.75) at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Posted a fifth-place finish in the long jump with a distance of 7.02m (23-0.50) at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Finished ninth in the long jump at the Columbia Challenge with a mark of 6.95m (22-9.75).
• Recorded a long jump of 7.22m (23-8.25) and a 60m dash time of 7.25 at he Music City Challenge.
• Won the long jump with a best mark of 7.25m (23-9.50) at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Placed 16th in the long jump (6.85m, 22-5.75) at the Big Ten Championships.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17)
• Competed solely in the long jump.
• Claimed gold at the All-Ohio Championships with a career-best bound of 7.41m (24-3.75).
• Garnered silver at the Jesse Owens Classic with a wind-aided mark of 7.20m (23-7.50).
• Placed 14th at the Big Ten Championships with a jump of 7.01m (23-00).
• Helped 4x400m relay win gold at the Buckeye Classic with a time of 3:21.17.
• Earned second-place finishes in the long jump at the Buckeye Classic (7.31m/23-11.75) and Auburn Invitational (7.22m/23-8.25).
• Registered a season-best long jump of 7.34m (24-01) at the Kentucky Invitational to garner bronze.
• Placed ninth in the long jump at the Armory Track Invitational (7.04m/23-1.25).
• Placed 16th at the Big Ten Championships in the long jump with a bound of 6.46m (21-2.50).
• Registered a personal best of 7.16 in the 60m dash at the Armory Track Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Won state title in the long jump at the 2016 OHSAA Division I State Championships with a mark of 7.31 meters (24-0).
• Finished second at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championships in the long jump with a mark of 7.25 meters (23-9.50).
• Competed in 16 long jump events between junior and senior year and won 15 of those.
• Won the 200m dash at the Sandusky Invitational with a readout of 22.46.
• Holds personal best of 7.56 meters (24-10) in the long jump.
• School record holder in the long jump.
• Son of Tracy and Taiwan Fisher.
• Has two siblings.
• Majoring in sports industry.