- CSCAA First Team All-American
- 200 Free (2019)
- 200 Breast (2019)
- 400 Free Relay (2019)
- CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American
- 200 Free (2018)
- 400 Free Relay (2018)
- 800 Free Relay (2018, 2019)
- Second Team All-Big Ten (2019)
- CSCAA First Team Scholar All-American (2019, 2020)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2018, 2019)
- 200 Breast – 1:51.65 (2020)
- 400 Free Relay – 2:48.75 (2019)
- 800 Free Relay – 6:13.44 (2019)
- Earned individual CSCAA First Team All-America distinction with a fifth-place finish in the 200 Free (1:32.01) and a sixth-place finish in the 200 Breast (1:52.05) at the NCAA Championships, both new school records.
- Second leg of the 400 Free Relay that placed seventh at the NCAA Championships, also claiming First Team All-America honors; Claimed CSCAA Honorable Mention All-America honors with a 10th-place finish on the 800 Free Relay squad, finishing with a time of 6:14.99.
- Posted a silver-medal finish in the 200 Free (1:33.15) and as part of the 400 Free Relay (2:48.75) at the Big Ten Championships; earned a bronze medal on the 800 Free Relay team with a time of 6:13.44.
- Took fourth in the 200 IM Final at the Big Ten Championships, clocking in at 1:42.67 for a new personal best and the No. 2 time for the team.
- Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, finishing fourth in the 200 Free with a time of 1:36.87.
- NCAA Qualifier in the 200 Free, 200 IM, 400 Free Relay and 800 Free Relay.
- Placed 11th in the 200 Free final with a time of 1:33.17 at the NCAA Championships.
- Third leg of the 12th-place 400 Free Relay team with a readout of 2:49.42 at the NCAA Championships.
- Swam the second leg of the 800 Free Relay at the NCAA Championships, helping the squad to a 15th-place finish.
- Bronze medalist in the 200 Free with a school-record time of 1:32.86 at the Big Ten Championships, and followed up with another bronze in the 200 IM with a time of 1:42.83, also a school record.
- First leg of the silver-medal 400 Free Relay team (2:50.12) and second leg of the bronze-medal 800 Free Relay team (6:16.92 – school record) at the Big Ten Championships.
- Recorded the fastest 200 Breast time of the season at 1:55.06, good for ninth at the Big Ten Championships.
Prior to Ohio State
- Lettered four years in swimming at Memorial High School under the direction of Dylan Leonard.
- Ranked the eighth best recruit in the nation by collegeswimming.com.
- Ten-time state champion in Wisconsin.
- Won back-to-back YMCA Short Course national titles in the 200 and 400 individual medley in 2016 and 2017.
- Won a total of 46 races during his high-school career
- 2015 YMCA Short Course national champion in the 200-yard breaststroke (1:58.58)
- Won four Wisconsin Boys Division State individual titles in the 200 free (2016), 100 breaststroke (2016), 100 breaststroke (2017) and 200 individual medley (2017)
- Son of Jaci and Paul DeLakis
- Has two siblings (Tina and Alex)
- Majoring in biology
- Chose Ohio State for the team, coaches and academics
- Has dreams of going to optometry school after graduation