Career Honors | Bests
• Represented Sri Lanka at the 2016 Rio Olympics (100 Free)
• CSCAA First Team All-American (200 Free Relay – 20; 400 Free Relay – 19, 20; 800 Free Relay – 20)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (400 Free Relay – 19; 800 Free Relay – 18, 19)
• Second Team All Big Ten (18, 19, 2020)
• 400 Free Relay – 2:48.75 (2019)
As A Senior (2019-20)
- Won the 100 Free vs. Kenyon and Pitt
- Was a member of the winning 200 Free Relay vs. Kenyon and also the 400 Free Relay team vs. Penn State/Virginia Tech as well as Kentucky
- Member of the 800 Free Relay team that finished runner-up at the Big Ten Championship with an NCAA A qualifying time of 6:15.36
- Finished fifth in the C final of the 200 IM (1:46.64)
- Touched the wall in sixth place in the B final of the 200 Free (1:36.50)
- Took seventh overall at Big Tens in the 100 Free with a time of 43.17
- Capped the Big Ten Championship by helping the 200 Free Relay to a third-place finish and the 400 Free Relay to a runner-up finish. Both relay team notched NCAA A qualifying times
As A Junior (2018-19)
• NCAA Qualifier in the 400 Free Relay and 800 Free Relay.
• Helped the 400 Free Relay to a seventh-place finish at the NCAA Championships with a time of 2:50.28.
• Also part of the 10th-place 800 Free Relay team with a time of 6:14.99.
• Set a personal record in the 50 Free with a time of 19.71 at the Big Ten Championships; also posted the No. 3 100 Free time of the season at 43.21.
• Swam the third leg on the 400 Free Relay at the Big Ten Championships, setting a school record of 2:48.75 and earning a silver medal.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier in the 100 Free, 400 Free Relay and 800 Free Relay.
• Part of the 400 Free Relay that earned a 12th-place finish at the NCAA Championships with a time of 2:49.42.
• Helped the 800 Free Relay squad to a 15th-place finish at the NCAA Championships, clocking in at 6:17.37.
• Placed 31st in the 100 Free with a time of 43.15 at the NCAA Championships.
• Set a then-school record in the 800 Free Relay (6:16.92) on the way to a bronze medal at the Big Ten Championships; also took silver in the 400 Free Relay (2:50.12).
• Claimed fifth in the 100 Free (42.58), 12th in the 200 Free (1:36.40) and 13th in the 50 Free (19.88).
• Majoring in sport industry.
• Older brother, Andrew, is a volunteer assistant with the team and younger brother, Kyle, is committed to swim for Ohio State.