Ohio State Overview
• Signed a National Letter of Intent with Ohio State in November of 2020
• Majoring in finance
More on Alex
• Played hockey and lacrosse at Dr. F.J. Hayden Secondary School.
• Member of the 32-man tryout group of U19 Team Canada.
• Had 48 points in 13 games (39 goals, nine assists) in 2019.
• Named a team captain and the Most Valuable Player.
• Was the leading goal scorer in hockey during the 2019-20 season.
• With Team Ontario, won a Midget national championship in 2019 and was tied for the team lead in goals (10 in eight games).
• Member of U15 national champions for Team Ontario in field lacrosse in 2018.
• A Bantam national champion for Team Ontario in 2017.