Ohio State Overview
• Two-time team captain (2019, 2020) who has played in 55 career games
• Graduated in August of 2020 with his degree in sport industry
• Is Ohio State’s active career leader with 30 caused turnovers
• Has 81 career ground balls with 17 more in each of his four seasons
2020 (Senior Season)
• Was Ohio State’s leader in caused turnovers (seven) through seven games before the COVID-19 outbreak cancelled the remainder of the season
• Announced that he will return for an additional season in 2021
• At long stick midfield, picked up 19 ground balls, scored one goal and assisted on another
• Multiple ground balls in five of the Buckeyes’ seven games
• Caused a career-high three turnovers in back to back games vs. Boston University and UMass
• A preseason All-Big Ten selection by Inside Lacrosse
2019 (Junior Season)
• Selected as a team captain.
• Started all 12 games on close defense.
• Picked up 17 ground balls and caused seven turnovers.
• Had a season-high three ground balls in back to back games against Penn State (4/7) and Johns Hopkins (4/14).
• Caused two turnovers in an 11-7 win at Massachusetts (2/16).
• Also had an assist against the Minutemen.
• Helped Ohio State’s defense hold four of its first six opponents to less than 10 goals.
• OSU Scholar-Athlete and sport industry major.
2018 (Sophomore Season)
• Played in all 15 games and scooped up 23 ground balls as a LSDM.
• Scored twice – once vs. Boston University (2/10) and once vs. Johns Hopkins in the Big Ten Tournament semifinals (5/3).
• Had a season-high four ground balls in a 8-7 win over Detroit Mercy.
2017 (Freshman Season)
• Played in all 21 games at long stick midfield.
• 22 groundballs, 11 caused turnovers and two goals.
• Two caused turnovers vs Loyola in NCAA Tournament May 14.
• Goal and a caused turnover vs. Maryland April 22.
• Four groundballs and caused two turnovers at Michigan April 15.
• Also had two caused turnovers at Penn State April 2.
• Scored gamewinning goal vs. UMass Feb. 18.
• Picked up five groundballs vs. Jacksonville Feb. 25.
2016 U-19 World Championships
• Played for Team Canada, earning a silver medal.
• Appeared in all six games and had five groundballs.
At The Hill Academy
• Four-year starter at the Hill Academy.
• Team captain.
• Squad won championship.
• Played for Orangeville club team.
• Finished high school career undefeated.
• Son of Lisa and Darren.
• Has two siblings, Jamie and Ellie.
• Biology major.
• Enjoys fishing, hunting, skiing and biking.
Henrick on why he chose Ohio State
“The first time I stepped on campus I could instantly feel the energy and passion that surrounded me. At first I thought ‘there is no way that this is real’. Everyone I met expressed their love for the school and that’s when I realized this passion isn’t just a front, but it is something deeper and runs through the roots of the school. Also, the coaching staff creates a brotherhood atmosphere, which is something I personally thrive in. Another selling point is that the school feels smaller than it really is. You are given all the tools and resources to be successful. These are just some of the reasons why I chose to attend Ohio State – the list can go on forever. But, I am very excited to get on campus and be a part of the culture.”