Ohio State Overview
• An OSU Scholar-Athlete majoring in finance
• Has played in eight career games and picked up two ground balls
2020 (Junior Season)
• Appeared in one game – a 23-9 season-opening win over Detroit Mercy
2019 (Sophomore Season)
• Played in five games and earned his first career start in the season opener against Cleveland State (2/2).
• Had ground balls vs. Cleveland State and Marquette (3/2).
• Named an OSU Scholar-Athlete.
2018 (Freshman Season)
• Saw playing time in the first two games of the year – at Cleveland State (2/3) and at home against No. 20 Boston University (2/10).
At The Hill Academy
• An ideally sized defender with exceptional cover skills.
• Started his high school career at Calvert Hall before finishing at The Hill Academy.
• A multi-sport athlete, also played football, ice hockey and water polo.
• Was a member of MIAA championship teams as a freshman at Calvert Hill in both football and ice hockey.
• Played club lacrosse for the Breakers (2010-17) and Crabs (2017).
• Is the son of Jeff and Laura Manning.
• Has fourth older siblings – two brothers and two sisters.
• All four of his older siblings played sports collegiately.
• Is an avid sailor and fisherman.