Ohio State Overview
• Has 28 or more points in each of his three seasons
• A 34-game veteran with 69 career goals, 24 assists and 93 points
• Majoring in sport industry
2020 (Junior Season)
• Was Ohio State’s third-leading scorer with 28 points (17G, 11A)
• In the final game of the season before the COVID-19 outbreak cancelled the remainder of the schedule, Reid scored three goals and had four assists in a 13-11 win over Notre Dame
• Started the season with a seven-point showing vs. Detroit Mercy (4G, 3A)
• Had at least one point in all seven games and multiple points in six contests
• Ranked seventh in the Big Ten in points per game (4.00)
• Fifth in the conference in total goals scored (17) and sixth in goals per game (2.43)
2019 (Sophomore Season)
• Started all 12 games and tied for the team lead with 37 points.
• Scored 29 goals and dished out eight assists.
• Was Ohio State’s leading scorer in Big Ten games with 13 goals and three assists (3.20 points/game).
• Had the game-winning goal with less than a minute to play in regulation against Johns Hopkins (4/14).
• Scored a career-high five goals on three different occasions: vs. Marquette (3/2), at Johns Hopkins and vs. Michigan (4/26).
• Scored 12 goals in Ohio State’s final three games.
• Had at least one goal in 11 of 12 games.
• Seven multi-goal games and 10 multi-point games.
• Was 11th in the Big Ten in points per game (3.08).
2018 (Freshman Season)
• Started the first regular season game of his collegiate career and had two points (1G, 1A) to go along with four groundballs.
• Scored a game-high four goals – two in each half – to help Ohio State top No. 20 Boston University, 15-9 (2/10/18)
• Two-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week (2/13, 4/24).
• Finished tied as Ohio State’s second leading scorer (23 goals, five assists, 28 points)
• Was the third leading goal scorer among freshmen in the Big Ten.
• Had at least one point in the final 12 games of the season.
• Was tied as the Buckeyes’ leading scorer in Big Ten play (10 goals, three assists, 13 points).
• Had back to back hat tricks in wins over No. 1 Maryland and No. 9 Rutgers.
• Three points in each of Ohio State’s final four regular season games, all against ranked opponents.
At Culver Academy
• Selected to play in the Under Armour All-America Game.
• Three-time first team All-Midwest and two-time Inter-Ac champion.
• Scored two goals and had one assist is a 12-9 win over No. 1-ranked McDonogh School.
• Netted eights goals in a 17-6 win over No. 5 St. Paul’s.
• Helped Culver avenge an early-season loss to Haverford School with a 9-5 victory in the Inter-Ac Invitational.
• Honorable mention US Lacrosse Magazine National Player of the Week (May 9, 2017).
• Is the son of Jeff and Denise Reid.
• Has two younger sisters.