AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
• Saw action in all 11 games as a short stick defensive midfielder.
• Had an assist in an 11-10 overtime win against Notre Dame (3/23).
• Picked up 10 ground balls on the season, including a season-high three vs. Bucknell (2/23).
• Also caused a turnover against the Bison.
• An OSU Scholar-Athlete and sport industry major.
• Took a service-learning trip to Mexico last December with other student-athletes.
• Will intern this summer as part of Huntington Bucks Go Pro 2.0 with Buckeye Leadership Fellows.
• His career goal is to work in professional or collegiate athletics.
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
• Played in five games and saw extensive action late in the season in contests against Johns Hopkins, Michigan, Rutgers and Maryland.
• Had a goal and assists in the Buckeyes’ regular season game at No. 6 Johns Hopkins (4/7).
• Scored on the first shot that he took of the season.
AT CALVERT HALL
• Four-year starter for one of the top programs in the country.
• Registered 18 points as a senior and over 20 as a junior on team’s that produced multiple high-level Division I products.
• Helped Calvert Hill win the MIAA title, its first since 2012.
• The son of Phil and Monique DeBerry.
• Intends to major in sport industry and pursue a master’s and/or law degree after graduation. Aspires to be a general manager, athletics director or president of team operations.
• Lists his greatest sports thrill as winning the MIAA championship over McDonough.
• His father played football at Liberty University and uncle played at the University of Richmond. His aunt played basketball at VCU.