AS A JUNIOR (2019)
• Played in all 12 games and started the final eight at close defense.
• Had 13 ground balls and five caused turnovers.
• Picked up a career high four ground balls and caused a turnover against No. 2 Maryland (4/20).
• All five of his caused turnovers on the year came against Big Ten opponents.
• Helped Ohio State defense hold four of its first six opponents to 10 goals or less.
• Had an assist in the Buckeyes’ 14-13 win over Johns Hopkins (4/14).
• An OSU Scholar-Athlete majoring in accounting.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
• Played in three games – at Cleveland State (2/3), vs. Boston University (2/10) and at Johns Hopkins (4/7).
• Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (3.70 or better GPA)
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Played in five games.
• Made collegiate debut vs. Jacksonville Feb. 25 and had a caused turnover.
• Saw action in NCAA Tournament semifinals against Towson May 27.
• Also played vs. Cleveland State March 11, Denver March 19 and Michigan April 15.
• An Ohio State Scholar-Athlete.
AT DAMASCUS HIGH SCHOOL
• Four-time all-county selection.
• Earned Team MVP honors three times.
• All-Met second team as a senior, two-time honorable mention selection.
• All-Maryland Senior All-Star.
• Team won division title four times and was regional finalist twice.
• Led squad in groundballs all four years.
• Played for Lax Factory club team, coached by Ohio State alum Trey Wilkes.
• Also a three-year letterwinner in football and two-time letterwinner in basketball.
• Member of National Honor Society of High School Scholars and Every 15 Minutes program to prevent drunk driving.
• Son of Joe and Robyn.
• Has two siblings, Max and Lindsay.
• Father played baseball at Virginia Tech.
• Business major.
Salisbury on why he chose Ohio State
“I chose Ohio State because of the outstanding lacrosse program, academics and facilities. The school has a friendly environment and I could feel that the first time I visited the campus. Also, I can see that the coaches truly care about each and every player on the team. They have created a family type atmosphere and that is something I wanted to be a part of.”