AS A REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2019)
• Played in 10 of 12 games as a defensive midfielder.
• Saw action against all five Big Ten opponents.
• Picked up five ground balls and caused turnovers vs. Rutgers and Hofstra.
• At least one ground ball in each of the final two games of the season.
AS A JUNIOR (2018)
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Played in two games.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Saw action in two games, facing Detroit and Bellarmine.
• Selected for 50-player training pool for 2016 U.S. Men’s Lacrosse Under-19 Team.
PITTSFORD MENDON HIGH SCHOOL
• Four-year letterwinner for the Panthers.
• Four-time all-league player, including three first team selections.
• First Team All-Section V in 2014 and 2015.
• Team MVP as a senior.
• Earned Section V All-Tournament Team accolades three times.
• Team won the Section V Class A title.
• Played in the New York state semifinals.
• All-Greater Rochester selection in 2015.
• Played for Sweetlax club program.
• Also played football and was the Section V Defensive Player of the Year in 2013 and 2014, earning second team all-state honors as a senior and fourth team all-state accolades as a junior.
• Son of Scott and Julie.
• Has a younger brother, Colby, who is also on the Buckeyes’ team.
• Enjoys working out, playing video games and working youth sports camps.
• Sociology major.
Barker on why he chose Ohio State
“I chose to attend Ohio State and play lacrosse because of the academics, great coaching staff and being part of Big Ten Lacrosse. I knew I wanted to go there the instant I stepped on campus.”