AS A SENIOR (2019)
• Finished tied for second on the team in scoring with 32 points (21 goals, 11 assists).
• Played in and started all 12 games.
• Had at least one point in 10 of 12 games.
• Scored a career-high five goals in a 17-10 win over Boston University (2/9).
• Netted multiple goals in six games.
• Had back to back five-point outings in wins over Cleveland State (2/2) and Boston University (2/9).
• Handed out a season-high three assists vs. Marquette (3/2).
• Scored four goals and had two assists in five Big Ten games.
• Finished his career with 97 points in 61 games (61 goals, 36 assists).
• Majoring in exercise science education.
AS A JUNIOR (2018)
• Played in all 15 games and was tied for the team’s second leading scorer (17G, 11A, 28 points).
• Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week (4/24) and Inside Lacrosse National Player of the Week after his seven-point performance (2G, 5A) in a 12-10 win at No. 1 Maryland.
• Finished the season with at least one point in 12 consecutive games.
• Eight multi-point games and four multi-goal games.
• Ten points in the final three games against No. 1 Maryland, No. 9 Rutgers and No. 6 Johns Hopkins.
• Two points in four consecutive outings against Jacksonville, Marquette, Detroit Mercy and Towson.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Saw action in all 21 games; started five games, including the last three.
• 16 goals, 11 assists and 27 points on the year, with 21 of the 27 points coming in the last 10 games.
• Six-game point streak April 29-May 27, with seven goals, five assists and 12 points in the stretch.
• Four points, with two goals and two assists, vs. Duke in the NCAA quarterfinals May 20.
• Goal and an assist in three straight games – vs. Hopkins in B1G tourney semis May 4, vs Maryland in B1G championship game May 6 and vs. Loyola in NCAA First Round May 14.
• Four goals (three in the fourth quarter), three assists (on three straight goals) and seven points vs. Johns Hopkins April 9 to earn Inside Lacrosse co-Player of the Week honors.
• Scored twice at Michigan April 15.
• Three points, with a goal and two assists, at Rutgers April 29.
• Two assists vs. Cleveland State March 11 and two points, with a goal and a helper, at Towson March 1.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Played in 13 games and missed last two with injury.
• Made five starts.
• Scored seven goals and added three assists for 10 points.
• Goal and an assist at Hofstra March 12 and vs. Marquette March 4.
• Scored in season opener at Furman Feb. 6.
• Goals vs. UMBC Feb. 26, Penn State April 3 and Johns Hopkins April 9.
• On 2016 U.S. Men’s Lacrosse Under-19 Team 30-man training roster.
AT OAK MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
• Three-time first team all-state honoree.
• Led team in scoring all four years.
• Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Team selection and MVP.
• Played for 3D Lacrosse club program.
• Son of Jim and Julie.
• Has two siblings, Jacob and Janie.
• Sport industry major.
• Competed in amateur motocross and still enjoys riding dirtbikes.
Jasinski on why he chose Ohio State
“When I first started talking to Ohio State I felt that the coaching staff had my best interest; even if I hadn’t come I felt they wanted to help in any way possible. Once I did get on campus I knew then Ohio State was where I wanted to be. With my mom being from Ohio and my dad going to college there, I just felt at home. Adding in the Buckeye coaching staff, it was a perfect match for me.”