AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
• Played in all 11 games as a key member of the second midfield.
• Had the first multi-goal game of his career when he scored twice in a 17-10 win over Boston University (2/9).
• Took eight shots, six on goal.
• Career high three ground balls vs. Bucknell (2/23).
• Caused a turnover vs. Rutgers (3/31).
• OSU Scholar-Athlete.
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
• Played in two games – at Cleveland State (2/3), at Jacksonville (2/25).
AT PITTSFORD MENDON
• Under Armor All-American; played in the Under Armour All-American game in 2017.
• Four-year letter winner and first team all-county selection at Pittsford Mendon.
• Led his team the New York State final four as a sophomore and the championship game as a senior.
• In addition to earning All-Greater Rochester and All-Section V honors during his senior year, was the team’s leading scorer and most valuable player.
• Scored five goals in the state semifinals to help Pittsford Mendon erase a three-goal first half deficit.
• Also played football and was an all-state selection as well as first team all-county and All-Greater Rochester.
• The son of Scott and Julie Barker.
• Is the younger brother of current Buckeye Brandon Barker.
• Lists his greatest sports thrills as winning the Section V championship with his brother as a sophomore in high school and advancing to the New York state final four as a senior.
• His father, Scott, was a member of the 1988 national championship football team at Ithaca College.
• While in high school, raised money for the Golisano Children’s Hospital and organized multiple events to help raise awareness for a local child who had been diagnosed with cancer.