AS A JUNIOR (2019)
• Took face-offs in seven games.
• Was nine-of-21 on the season (.428).
• Won four of the five face-offs that he took in a 17-10 win over Boston University (2/9). Also had a pair of ground balls.
• Took a season-high seven draws against Hofstra (3/2).
AS A SOPOHMORE (2018)
• Played in 12 games and took 99 face-offs, winning 55 (.554).
• Matched his career high with 11 face-off wins in back to back games against Detroit Mercy (3/4) and Towson (3/10).
• Won at least eight face-offs and was 50 percent or better in each of the first three games of the season.
• Took 12 faceoffs and won 10 – a career high – in the season-opener at Cleveland State (2/3/18).
• Big Ten Specialist of the Week (2/6/18)
• Was nine of 16 on face-offs and scored his first career goal versus No. 20 Boston University (2/10/18).
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Saw action in 10 games.
• Won 26-of-54 face-offs and had nine groundballs.
• Won all three face-offs he took in first collegiate game vs. Furman Feb. 5.
• 9-of-13 on draws and had five groundballs vs. Bellarmine March 5.
2016 U19 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
• Won a gold medal with Team USA … played in all six games, picking up 17 groundballs and winning 33-of-47 face-offs.
AT EPISCOPAL ACADEMY
• Four-year letterwinner.
• Two-time US Lacrosse All-American.
• Two-time first team all-state, all-area and all-league honoree.
• Under Armour All-American.
• Four-year member of NXT Lacrosse club.
• Three year letterman in football and two-time letterwinner in wrestling.
• School’s all-time receiving yards leader in football; was a three-time all-county selection and a first team all-league honoree as a senior.
• All county honoree in wrestling.
• Son of Lucy and Anthony.
• Has two sisters, Ariana and Felicity, and a brother, Anthony.
• Enjoys spending time with his family, playing sports and fishing.
Feliziani on why he chose Ohio State
“I chose Ohio State because of the combination of great academics and great athletics. I grew up a Buckeye fan and knew the moment I stepped on campus it is the place for me. I felt a strong connection with Coach Myers when I first met him and immediately knew I would love to play for him.”