AS A FRESHMAN (2019)
• Saw action in two games – vs. Boston University (2/9) and Hofstra (3/9).
• Named an OSU Scholar-Athlete.
• Majoring in management and industry exploring.
• Is a member of this summer’s Huntington Bucks Go Pro 1.0 class.
• Will intern with athletics administration.
• His goals for the internship are to “gain insight into areas of interest by working and collaborating with the best brand in college athletics while learning from experts and professionals.”
AT PAUL VI
• Team captain and first team All-State honoree as a senior.
• Coached by Bob Waters.
• Led Paul VI to first state championship in school history.
• Part of the winningest senior class in program history.
• Given the Tony Nader Memorial Award by his peers as the best teammate.
• Paul VI was undefeated in 2018 against in-state opponents (12-0).
• D.C. Under Armour Underlcass All-America team selection.
• Honor roll student.