AS A FRESHMAN (2019)
• Did not see any game action.
• Named an OSU Scholar-Athlete.
• Member of the Huntington Bucks Go Pro 1.0 class and will intern with the camps department.
AT ST. IGNATIUS
• Four-year letterwinner and face-off specialist for head coach Gary Cintron at St. Ignatius High School.
• Was 223 of 306 of face-offs as a senior (73 percent) to earn first team All-Ohio and Under Armour All-America honors.
• Also scooped up 114 ground balls and had 24 points (14G, 10A).
• First team All-Midwest and St. Ignatius’ career leader in ground balls (484) and face-off win percentage (.750).
• Also set school records for ground balls in a game (17) and season (175).
• Led St. Ignatius to three straight state finals appearances.
• 2015 and 2016 NXT CanAm Showcase `King of the X’ champion.
• Is the son of Tony and Debbie Ameo.