- Three-time OSU Scholar Athlete (20, 21, 22)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2022)
- Floor: 14.100
- Vault: 14.500
- Parallel Bars: 13.900
As a Redshirt Sophomore (2022)
- Finished sixth at the Big Ten Championships on floor (13.475)
- Earned a career-high 14.100 on floor at the NCAA Qualifiers as well as a season-best 13.566 on parallel bars
- Posted a season-best 14.200 on vault at No. 7 Penn State
- Competed in every meet this season, rotating between floor, vault and parallel bars
As a Redshirt Freshman (2021)
As A Freshman (2020)
- Recorded season bests on vault (14.500) and parallel bars (13.900) against ASU/Cal/Stanford
- Had a season best on floor (13.850) against Michigan
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained at Impact Gymnastics Academy for 15 years under Craig Thibaudeau.
- Son of Cheryl and Ken Murray.
- Brother to Ryan and Mikayla Murray.
- Majoring in computer science.
- Favorite past times include surfing and longboarding.
- Greatest sports thrill is sticking a dismount on vault.