- 2019 All-American (pommel horse)
- Pommel Horse – 14.500*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As a Senior (2021)
- Scored a season best 13.850 on pommel horse against Navy
- Competed on pommel horse in every meet of the season, including Big Ten Championships (13.750) and at NCAA Qualifiers (12.800)
As A Junior (2020)
- Had a team high on pommel horse (14.500) against Iowa/NIU, also a personal best
- Competed on pommel horse against Oklahoma/ASU (13.450), ASU/Cal/Stanford (14.250) and Navy (12.600)
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
As A Sophomore (2019)
- Earned All-American honors and a fourth-place finish on the pommel horse (13.933) at the NCAA Championships.
- Notched a sixth-place finish on the pommel (13.450) in a dual at No. 1 Oklahoma
- Tallied a then career-high 14.150 on the pommel against No. 6 Penn State at the Arnold Challenge.
- Topped his previous career-high on the pommel with a 14.200 in a dual at No. 9 Iowa.
- Locked in his new personal best with a 14.250 on the pommel at the Big Ten Team Finals.
As A Freshman (2018)
- Opened his Buckeye career with the second highest pommel score on the team (13.000) at the Rocky Mountain Open, placing fifth.
- Competed on pommel against Nebraska and Michigan.
- Claimed third on pommel with a season-best score of 13.750 vs. No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Competed at the Big Ten Championships and the NCAA Championships on the pommel horse.
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained at Empire Gymnastics for over five years with Coach Greg Grillots.
- Attended NOMMA (New Orleans Military and Maritime Academy).
- Son of Laura and Trae Cummings.
- Has two siblings, Devin and Trae Jr.
- Majoring in computer science and engineering.
- Plans to pursue an engineering job for a company after graduation.
- Favorite pastime includes flying drones.
- Most memorable athletic moment was the first time he did a circle on pommel.