- Parallel Bars – 13.850*
- High Bar – 13.550*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Junior (2021)
- Had a personal best on high bar (13.550) against No. 2 Michigan
- Recorded a season best on parallel bars (13.400) at the Big Ten Championships, also competing on high bar (13.100)
- Competed on parallel bars (12.366) and high bar (13.166) at NCAA Qualifiers
As A Sophomore (2020)
- Had a season best on high bar (13.250) against Michigan
- Recorded a season best on parallel bars (13.000) at Penn State
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
As A Freshman (2019)
- Started his Buckeye career at the Rocky Mountain Open on the parallel bars (13.750) and the high bar.
- Competed on the parallel bars (13.300) at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Hit routines on both the parallel bars (13.200) and the high bar (13.250) at No. 4 Michigan.
- Competed on the parallel bars (13.300) in a tri-meet against No. 6 Minnesota and No. 8 Nebraska.
- Tied his personal best on the parallel bars (13.750) and set a new personal best on the high bar (13.550) against No. 4 Illinois.
- Set a net personal best on the parallel bars (13.850) in the Big Ten Team Finals.
Prior to Ohio State
- Went to Olentangy Liberty High School in Powell, Ohio.
- Son of Sharon and Damian Sciulli.
- Has two siblings.
- Plans to attend law school after graduation.
- His greatest thrill in sports was competing in the 2014 men’s jo nationals, the first event where his entire team competed and notched a top 10 finish.