- Floor – 14.100*
- Pommel Horse – 10.400*
- Rings – 14.150*
- Vault – 14.500*
- Parallel Bars – 13.950*
- High Bar – 14.400*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Junior (2021)
- Set personal bests on pommel horse (10.400), vault (14.500) and parallel bars (13.950) while also scoring a season best on rings (13.700) against No. 7 Minnesota
- Tied his season best on rings (13.700) at No. 3 Illinois
- Scored a season best on high bar (12.800) against Navy
As A Sophomore (2020)
- Had team bests on rings (14.150) against ASU/Cal/Stanford and high bar (14.400) against Navy, both personal bests
- Recorded a personal best on vault (14.350) against Michigan
- Had a season best on parallel bars (13.850) against ASU/Cal/Stanford
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
As A Freshman (2019)
- Opened his Buckeye career by scoring the team high on the rings (13.750) at the Rocky Mountain Open. Also competed on the parallel bars (13.150) and the high bar (12.400)
- Competed on the floor (13.700), rings (13.100), high bar (12.300) and parallel bars (12.250) at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Went to No. 4 Michigan and competed on the rings (13.500), floor (13.100), high bar (12.950) and parallel bars (12.900).
- Helped the Buckeyes get a win against No. 6 Penn State at the Arnold Challenge with personal bests on the floor (14.100), rings (13.950), parallel bars (13.950) and the high bar (13.850).
- Competed on the rings (13.600), parallel bars (13.450), high bar (13.400) and floor (12.700) in a tri-meet against No. 6 Minnesota and No. 8 Nebraska.
- Came up big on the parallel bars (13.750), rings (13.650), high bar (13.200) and the floor (13.050) as the Buckeyes closed St. John Arena with a win over No. 4 Illinois.
- Represented the Buckeyes on the rings (13.500) and parallel bars (13.050) at the Big Ten Team Finals.
- Competed on the rings (13.666) and high bar (12.833) at the NCAA Qualifier.
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained at Gymnastics World Central.
- Won nationals two years in a row.
- Son of Cindy and Jose Leon.
- Has four siblings.
- Majoring in business.
- Plans to continue pursing gymnastics success and attend business school after graduation.
- His greatest sports thrill was winning nationals two years in a row.