- 2022 All-American in the all-around, finishing seventh (81.632)
- 2022 Nissen Emery Finalist
- 2022 All-Big Ten First Team
- 2022 Big Ten Preseason Gymnast to Watch
- Four-time OSU Scholar-Athlete (19, 20, 21, 22)
- 2021 CGA Scholar All-American First Team
- Two-time Academic All-Big Ten (20, 22)
- Big Ten Gymnast of the Week (Feb. 14, Feb. 21, March 21, 2022)
- College Gymnastics Association Gymnast of the Week (Feb. 16, 2022)
- Floor – 15.000*
- Pommel Horse: 13.450
- Rings: 14.350
- Vault – 14.350*
- Parallel Bars – 14.600*
- High Bar: 14.550
- All-Around: 82.600
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As a Senior (2022)
- Finished the season with top-10 national rankings on high bar (fourth, 13.838 average), floor (fifth, 14.113 average) and rings (10th, 13.917 average) and ranked 13th on parallel bars (13.775 average)
- Earned a career-best 82.600 in the all-around at the Big Ten Championships, finishing second overall
- At the Big Ten Championships, finished tied for third on rings (14.050), fifth on floor (13.525), fifth on high bar (13.625) and sixth on parallel bars (13.950)
- Posted the two highest scores for the Buckeyes this season on both parallel bars and the all-around and the three best scores on high bar
- Had the second-highest floor score of the season for the Buckeyes (14.450) at No. 7 Penn State
- Earned a career-best 14.550 on high bar at the Windy City Invite
- Also earned a 13.900 on high bar twice – against No. 4 Nebraska to clinch the regular-season conference title and in the NCAA Qualifiers
- Posted an 82.300 in the all-around and a season-best 14.350 on parallel bars in the win against No. 4 Nebraska
- Earned a total of 13 wins and 13 other top-three finishes this season
- Four high bar wins: Windy City Invite (14.550), New York Alliance (13.850), No. 10 Army/No. 12 William & Mary (13.750), No. 4 Nebraska (13.900)
- Three floor wins: No. 7 Penn State (14.450), No. 4 Nebraska (14.250), NCAA Qualifiers (14.433)
- Two all-around wins: No. 4 Michigan (81.050), No. 4 Nebraska (82.300)
- Two rings wins: New York Alliance (14.350), No. 10 Army/No. 12 William & Mary (14.100)
- Two parallel bars wins: No. 4 Michigan (13.800), No. 4 Nebraska (14.350)
- Led the Buckeyes at the NCAA Championships on floor (14.333), rings (13.966), high bar (14.000) and in the all-around (81.632)
As A Junior (2021)
- Recorded a team best on floor (14.766) at NCAA Qualifiers, also a season best
- Had a team best on parallel bars (14.300) against No. 3 Penn State, also a season best
- Scored a team best on high bar (14.150) at No. 3 Nebraska, also a season best
- Had a career best on pommel horse (13.450) against No. 7 Minnesota
- Scored a career best 13.650 on rings against No. 3 Nebraska
- Recorded a career best on vault (14.350) against No. 3 Penn State
- Competed on floor (14.450), vault (13.900), parallel bars (12.450) and high bar (13.700) at the Big Ten Championships
- In addition to his season best floor routine, also competed on pommel horse (12.700), rings (13.033), vault (13.833), parallel bars (13.300) and high bar (14.033) at NCAA Qualifiers
As A Sophomore (2020)
- Recorded a perfect score on floor (15.000) against Michigan
- Set a personal best on high bar (14.250) against Iowa/NIU
- Had a personal best on pommel horse (12.200) and a season best on parallel bars (14.150) against ASU/Cal/Stanford
- Competed on floor, parallel bars and high bar in every competition
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
As A Freshman (2019)
- Opened his Buckeye career on the high bar (13.200) at the Rocky Mountain Open.
- Competed on the floor, parallel bars and the high bar at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Notched a personal best on the parallel bars (14.600) and the high bar (14.000) while also competing on the floor against No. 6 Penn State at the Arnold Challenge.
- Tallied a then career best on the floor (14.400) while also competing on the parallel bars (12.950) and the high bar (12.400) in a tri-meet against No. 6 Minnesota and No. 8 Nebraska.
- Competed on the floor (13.950), parallel bars (12.550) and high bar (12.800) at No. 9 Iowa.
- Helped the Buckeyes get a win over No. 4 Illinois with performances on the floor (13.600), parallel bars (13.000) and high bar (12.450).
- Competed on the floor (13.400), parallel bars (12.650) and the high bar (13.050) at the Big Ten Team Finals.
- Tallied his career best on the floor (14.600) in the NCAA Qualifier, securing a spot in the NCAA Individual Championships.
- Scored a 14.233 on the floor in the NCAA Championships.
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained with Taiso Gymnastics Club.
- Went to Holy Cross High School in Saskatoon.
- Finished 2nd in the all-around at the Canadian Championships in 2016, and 3rd in the all-around at Elite Canada, also in 2016.
- Son of Janice and Don Tyndall.
- His two brothers, Wyatt and Mitch, both competed for Big Ten gymnastics teams with Wyatt at Penn State and Mitch at Nebraska.
- Majoring in education and human ecology.
- Plans on attending medical school after graduation.