At Norwalk High School
• Consensus three-star prospect who is the No. 38 player in Ohio according to 247Sports.com.
• Helped Norwalk and head coach Todd Fox to its best season in 44 years as a junior, winning 10 games and making a run to the Division III state semifinals.
• Named the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association Northwest District Lineman of the Year and All-Ohio first team as both a junior and senior.
• Credited with 37 “pancake” blocks at Norwalk’s left tackle for an offense that averaged 37 points and 397 yards per game.
• The Truckers were 9-3 and shared the SBC Lake Division title during Leroux’s senior season.
• The season prior, in 2018, Norwalk averaged 31.1 points per game and scored 40 or more points five times.
• Is the son of Tami and Tony Leroux.