- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (2022)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2021, 2022)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Played and started in 49 of the Buckeye’s 51 games as the everyday right fielder.
- Had a hot stretch to close out the season, ending with a .287 average while hitting in 20 of the last 28 contests with eight multi-hit games in that span.
- Totaled eight home runs, five doubles, a triple, 30 RBI and 37 runs scored on the year while reaching base at a .397 clip.
- Had his first two hits of the season on February 19 in the 9-3 win over Indiana State.
- Put together a six-game hit streak from March 4 against Campbell through March 14 against Marshall, scoring seven runs in those games.
- Had another five-game streak from April 22 against Michigan through May 1 against Rutgers, tallying two hits each in the bookend contests and hitting three home runs in the last four games.
- In the three-game series sweep at Northwestern, Okuley had seven hits and multiple base knocks in each game. He scored ten runs and drove in nine over the course of the weekend.
- To close out the season, Okuley had three multi-hit games and three home runs in the last five games of 2022.
- Committed just one error on 80 total chances for a .988 fielding percentage on the year. In his career, Okuley has one error in 165 chances.
- Played in all 42 games and made 39 starts as the team’s right fielder
- Batted .214 with eight doubles and was third on the team with seven home runs
- Had 80 putouts and zero errors on the season
- Had seven multi-hit games
- Played well in the four-game series vs. Nebraska and Iowa in Minneapolis, collecting five hits, including two home runs vs. the Cornhuskers on March 12
- Was 3-for-4 was three RBI vs. Iowa on March 13
- Went 3-for-5 with a pair of doubles at Maryland on April 18
- Had a hit in all three games of the weekend series vs. Purdue, including a 3-for-6 game with a homer and three RBI on May 2
- Capped the year with three hits over the final two games of the season vs. Northwestern (May 29-30)
- Appeared in eight games, including four starts
- Started four games in the outfield and one as the Buckeyes’ designated hitter
- Hit .300 (6-for-20) with a double, a triple, five runs scored and two RBI
- Went 3-for-4 with a double, two walks, an RBI and a runs scored at Lipscomb (2/28)
- Tripled and scored a run at Stetson (3/6)
- Walked and scored three runs against Harvard (3/7)
Prior to Ohio State
- Four-year letterwinner for Ty Brenning at Olentangy Liberty High School
- Also lettered three years in football and two years in basketball
- Son of Todd Okuley and Amy Marcus
- Has a younger brother, Alex
- A mechanical engineering major