- Played in 22 games, splitting time between designated hitter, first base, corner outfield and multiple pinch-hit appearances.
- Slashed .233/.343/.367 with a home run, a triple, three doubles, eight RBI and runs scored across 60 at-bats in 2022.
- Collected his first two hits in Scarlet and Gray on February 19 against Indiana State, adding a triple and two RBI.
- Went 3-4 with a double and an RBI on February 26 at Texas State.
- Broke out with a 4-5 performance on March 11 at West Virginia that included two doubles, his first career home run and a season-high five RBI.
- Had two singles at Kent State on May 4.
Prior to Ohio State
- Spent the 2021 season as a freshman at Georgia Tech
- Appeared in 10 games for the Yellow Jackets, making one start
- Had two hits on the year, including a double in his first collegiate at-bat
- Prior to Georgia Tech, he was a standout at St. Xavier High School
- Ranked as the third overall player in the state of Ohio and the No. 2 outfielder
- Named third-team Perfect Game All-American in 2019
- A five-time all-tournament team selection
- Won the 2015 Perfect Game Super 25 Championship
- In three years in showcase ball, finished with a .331 average, 46 hits, 12 doubles, one triple and one homer for 32 RBI
- Had his best season in 2019 when he hit .407 over 21 games for 24 hits, five doubles and one home run for 18 RBI
- Appeared in 25 games for St. Xavier as a junior in 2018-19, hitting .299 for 23 hits, eight doubles and two triples for 14 RBI