- Appeared in eight games during his first season in Columbus, including three starts.
- Struck out 13 batters in 9.2 innings pitched while allowing nine earned runs.
- In his first action at the college level in the 9-8 Buckeye victory against Indiana St. on February 20, Bruni struck out two batters to close out the inning.
- Pitched a scoreless inning against Texas St. On February 25 and again against Nebraska on April 2.
- All six outs of his April 5 outing against YSU were K’s in a scoreless appearance.
- In the 25-9 win at Northwestern on May 7, Bruni struck out one and allowed no runs.
Prior to Ohio State
- A Collegiate Baseball High School All-American in 2021 – only player from Ohio on any of the three teams
- Division I All-Ohio second team honoree in 2021
- Ranked the No. 1 high school player in Ohio by Perfect Game
- As a senior at Alliance, he was 3-1 with a 0.19 earned run average before suffering a broken arm by being hit by a pitch while batting
- Only yielded one earned run in seven starts, fanning 68 batters in just 37 innings, highlighted by five games of 10 or more strikeouts.
- Had 209 career strikeouts in 107 innings with two no-hitters and one perfect game in his high school career
- Career batting average of .415 with 74 RBI, 40 extra base hits and two home runs
- Two-time All-Ohio and All-Stark County
- 2019 Prep Baseball Report Ohio preseason Player of the Year
- 2019 Eastern Buckeye Conference Player of the Year