- Academic All-Big Ten (2021)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2021, 2022)
- Carved out a starting role in the weekend rotation a month into the season, making 13 total appearances with 10 starts.
- Across 51.1 innings pitched, Loncar struck out 73 batters on his way to a 2-4 record and 4.56 ERA.
- In his second career start on March 14 against Marshall, Loncar pitched five innings of scoreless baseball and struck out five on his way to a win.
- Had a quality start on March 20 against UNCW, strikeout out eight batters and allowing only three hits in six innings despite taking the loss.
- Pitched a scoreless inning with two strikeouts in an opener appearance against Toledo on March 30.
- On April 10 against MSU, Loncar struck out nine Spartans and allowed only two hits and a run across five innings of work.
- In the dramatic 6-5 series finale win at Michigan, Loncar gave up just two hits across five innings and struck out seven batters.
- In five-inning starts against Rutgers and Northwestern in back-to-back weekends, Loncar struck out a combined 11 batters with just three earned runs in the two outings.
- Loncar’s last outing of the season on May 15 against Penn State saw him pick up his second win; he struck out eight batters and allowed two runs in the 12-3 Buckeye victory.
- Made four appearances and finished with a 2.70 ERA in 6.2 innings
- Pitched 4.0 scoreless innings, allowing just two hits and striking out four, in the opening weekend game vs. Illinois (May 7)
- Pitched a scoreless inning vs. Maryland at home on March 29
- 1-0 with a 4.50 ERA and six strikeouts in 6.0 innings pitched over three appearances out of the bullpen
- Pitched 2.1 innings, striking out two without allowing an earned run against Indiana State (2/16)
- Tossed 2.2 shutout innings while striking out three to record first-career win at North Florida (3/10)
Prior to Ohio State
- Two-year letterwinner for coach Mike Voelkel at Palisades Charter High School
- First Team All-Western League in 2019
- Struck out 79 with a 2.26 ERA in 46.0 innings pitched as a senior
- Played three years of travel ball for Mike Viera and San Gabriel Valley Arsenal
- Son of Brett and April Loncar
- Has two brothers, Hunter and Owen
- A communications major