Career Honors | Bests
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (19)
As A Freshman (2018-19)
• Set five personal records at the Ohio State Invitational; claimed sixth in the 50 Free final at the event with a time of 19.97.
• Claimed second in the 50 Free against Florida and Kentucky, clocking in at 20.41, and was part of the first-place 200 Free Relay squad.
• Took 11th in the 100 Free with a time of 44.12 at the Ohio State Invitational, good for sixth-fastest of the season.
• Member of the 200 Free Relay team that took first with a time of 1:18.80 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Earned a win with the 400 Free Relay team with a time of 3:02.62 against Denison.
• Helped the 200 Free Relay (1:19.83) and the 400 Free Relay (2:56.68) to a win against Louisville and Texas A&M.
Prior to Ohio State
• Set program records as an exchange student at New Philadelphia in the 50 Free (20.40) and the 200 Free (45.72) at the 2017 Central, East & Southeast District Division II Swimming & Diving Championships.
• 2017 OHSAA Division II State Champion (50 Free, 100 Free)
• First state champion for New Philadelphia since the 1940 boys state basketball championship.
• Son of Fabrizio Andreis and Edith Ekuase.
• Has three younger siblings.
• Majoring in computer science.
• Chose Ohio State because he believes OSU will help to achieve both his academic and athletic goals.
• Lists most memorable athletic moment as competing at the 2018 Italian Nationals.
• Plans to compete at the Olympics and become a programmer upon graduation.