Personal Records: 400 – 48.61 | 600 – 1:18.51
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18)
• Competing unattached, was a member of the sixth-place 4x400m relay teams (3:21.28) and finished 11th in the 400 with a time of 48.92 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Member of the fifth-place 4x400m relay team (3:17.45) and the sixth-place distance medley relay team (10:16.59); also finished 14th in the 400 with a time of 50.12 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a third-place finish on the 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:16.20 and a fourth-place finish in the 600 with a time of 1:22.69.
• Part of the sixth-place 4x400m relay team (3:18.61) and posted a 400 time of 49.93 at the Columbia Challenge.
• Won the distance medley relay with an overall time of 9:50.29 and ran a career-best 400m time of 48.61 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a first-place finish with a time of 3:07.27 at the Music City Challenge, also clocking a 48.68 400m time.
• Placed fifth in the 600 with a time of 1:34.0 at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Registered a career-best 600 time of 1:18.51 at the Big Ten Championships, finishing eighth in the final with a time of 1:18.91.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Attended Jacksonville HS in Jacksonville, N.C.
• Played football, and ran winter and spring track and field.
• Part of 4x400m state champion and All-American relay team and 4x800m state bronze relay.
• Son of Rod and Jamie Harrington.
• Majoring in science and technology exploration.
• Post-grad goal is to be a pilot in the U.S. Armed Forces.