- Had a good first season, playing in 29 games and making one start
- Played in every game before suffering a high ankle sprain that forced her to miss the Big Ten Tournament
- Averaged 7.7 points and 2.9 rebounds per game
- Shot a team-high 50.3 percent from the floor and also led the team at 46.3 from beyond the arc and 82.2 percent from the line
- Scored 10 or more points in a game 11 times
- Was 5-of-9 from the floor and 7-of-8 from the line for a season-high 19 points against South Dakota on Nov. 29
- Had 13 points and made a pair of threes in the comeback win at Nebraska on Feb. 2
- Finished the year making 10 of her last 14 shots from the floor and five of her last eight threes
- Had the second-best points per minute on the team
Prior to Ohio State
- Played for the club team Piestanske Cajky for three seasons in the highest league in Slovakia. Helped her team win the Slovakian Cup in 2017 and finish runner-up in the Central Europe women’s league.
- Averaged more than 8.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and shot nearly 50 percent from the floor in her final year for Piestanske
- Has played on four Slovakian National Teams including the Senior National Team at the FIBA Eurobasket Championship. She was the youngest player in the championship which featured the top players from across Europe.
- Averaged 10.3 points and was second in the tournament with 11.6 rebounds per game at the U18 European Championships in 2016
- Also played in the 2014 and 2015 U16 European Championship for her national team
- Was a member of her hometown Bkm Junior UKF Nitra team from 2013-16. She led Nitra to a top-3 finish each season, was league MVP in 2016 and the Nitra the Junior Sportsman of the Year in 2014 and 2015.