• Academic All-Big Ten (18, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
As A Junior (2018-19)
• Competed on the 3-Meter (318.00) and the 1-Meter (290.55) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Against Akron, took third on the 3-Meter board with a score of 350.85 and fourth on the 1-Meter board with a score of 311.35.
• Took fourth with a score of 331.80 on 1-Meter vs. Louisville and Texas A&M.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Posted a ninth-place finish on the three-meter (328.10) and 15th-place finish on the one-meter (262.05) at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Opened the season with 14th-place finishes on the one-meter (275.78) and platform (249.90) in quad meet vs. Michigan, Rutgers and Virginia Tech.
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Made his Ohio State debut in the dual meet against Kenyon, placing second on three-meter with a score of 343.95.
• Competed at Big Ten Championships in all three events.
• Had two Top Three event finishes as a freshman, including a third place finish on three-meter in the dual meet against Denison.
• Majoring in computer science & engineering.