Notable: 2018 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2019 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
Personal Records: 800m – 2:01.86 | Mile – 4:32.10 | 3000m – 8:41.82 | 5000m – 15:17.67
AS A SOPHOMORE:
• Did not compete
• Ran a career best time of 8:44.52 in the 3,000-meter run at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational.
• Registered a career best 5,000-meter time of 15:17.67 at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet taking fifth.
• Placed second at the Buckeye Tune-Up in the 4×400-meter relay (3:17.78).
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Running unattached, clocked a 5,000m time of 16:10.76 at the Jesse Owens Classic (April 20-21).
• Claimed silver in the 800m with a time of 2:06.44 at the Buckeye Invitational (Jan. 5); also finished seventh in the mile with a personal best time of 4:32.10.
• Registered a career-best 800m time of 2:01.86, good for sixth place at the Buckeye Tune-Up (Feb. 16).
• Majoring in data analytics.