Personal Records: 5k – 16:35.3 | 8k – 25:25.3 |10k – 33:18.4
OHIO STATE OVERVIEW
• Peter is a senior in 2021 and is majoring in economics.
• He has earned multiple Academic All-Big Ten and OSU Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Earned 2019-20 Big Ten Conference Distinguished Scholar honors for having a grade point average at or above 3.70.
• The most experienced runner for the Buckeyes, having competed in two Big Ten Conference cross country championships and NCAA Great Lakes Regional competitions.
• An Ohio State Top 5 finisher at the 2019 Big Ten meet, held at the OSU Golf Club.
• Has personal bests of 8:28 (3,000 meters), 14:51 (5,000), 25:25 (8k) and 32:25 (10k).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Ran a personal best 5k time of 16:35.3 at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational.
• Clocked a career best 8k time at Big Ten Championships with a time of 25:25.3.
• Competed in the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross C Ountry Championships.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Ran a career-best 8k time of 26:33.4 at the Indiana University Open.
• Clocked an 8k time of 28:32.6 at the Commodore Classic.
• Majoring in Economics.