Notable: 2018 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2018 Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 800m – 1:55.24 | 1,500m – 3:49.62 | Mile – 4:14.22
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Ran a career-best 800m time of 1:57.12 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge, good for seventh place (March 16-17).
• Also finished ninth in the 1,500m with a personal-best time of 3:50.45.
• Claimed fourth in the 1,500m run at the Jim Click Shootout, clocking in at 3:52.68 (April 7).
• Anchor leg on the first-place Sprint Medley Relay team with a time of 3:27.82 at the Tennessee Relays (April 12).
• Placed 11th in the 1,500m run with a time of 3:52.55 at the Tennessee Relays.
• Took ninth in the 1,500m at the Jesse Owens Classic (April 20-21), crossing the finish line at 3:57.77.
• Finished fifth in the 1,500m (3:52.60) and ran on the third leg of the Sprint Medley Relay at the Drake Relays (April 25-28).
• Finished 22nd in the 1,500m run at the Big Ten Championships (May 11-13), clocking in at 3:53.39.
• Won the mile at the Buckeye Invitational with a time of 4:16.02 (Jan. 5).
• Ran on the third leg of the fourth-place Distance Medley Relay team at the Kentucky Invitational (Jan. 12-13) and ran a personal-best 800m time of 1:55.24 to finish 11th.
• Finished 13th in the mile run at the Simmons-Harvey Quad (Jan. 20).
• Member of the first-place Distance Medley Relay team at the Meyo Invitational (Feb. 2-3), running on the first leg to finish with an overall time of 9:50.29.
• Clocked in at a career-best mile time of 4:14.22 at the Buckeye Tune-Up (Feb. 16).
• Registered a time of 9:46.21 as the first leg of the Distance Medley Relay team at the Big Ten Championships, claiming fourth place (Feb. 23-24), and placed 14th in the mile preliminary.
• Majoring in finance.