- Big Ten champion on uneven bars (2018)
- Second Team All-Big Ten (2018, 2019)
- All-Big Ten Championship Team (2018, 2019)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2018, 2019)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2017, 2018, 2019)
AS A JUNIOR (2019)
- Team Captain
- Appeared in all 13 meets for the Buckeyes, winning six event titles
- Competed on vault, bars and floor at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional
- Claimed first on vault with a score of 9.850 at Session One of the Big Ten Championships, earning a spot on the All-Championship team; also posted a season-high floor exercise score of 9.800
- Tied for third on the uneven bars with a score of 9.800 on the way to a third-place finish in the all-around (38.300) vs. Bowling Green
- Registered a career-high all-around score of 39.200 at tri-meet vs. West Virginia and Temple
- Won the vault (9.875) and bars (9.900), both season-high scores, at Maryland
- Earned a win in the all-around with a score of 38.925 vs. Iowa, also taking the win in the vault with a score of 9.850
- Finished second in the all-around at Michigan State (38.575), tying for first on vault (9.825) and placing second on bars (9.825)
- Tied for first on beam with a career-high score of 9.850 against Penn State, also tying for second on vault (9.800) and finishing third in the all-around (39.000)
- Finished in a tie for first on vault with a score of 9.825 at NC State, also taking second on bars (9.850) and beam (9.825) and placing second in the all-around (39.175)
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
- Competed in every meet for the Buckeyes…had nine podium finishes.
- Tied for second on vault (9.825) at UCLA.
- Posted a season-high 9.725 on balance beam and finished second in the all-around with a career-best 39.175 at Michigan.
- Tied for second with a 9.800 on vault at Iowa.
- Recorded a career-high 9.900 to win vault and had a career-best 9.900 on floor exercise against Minnesota and Illinois State.
- Placed third in a quad meet at Rutgers with a 9.850 on vault.
- Tied for second on vault (9.850) versus Penn State.
- Took first on vault with a 9.850 against Western Michigan.
- Had a 9.875 on vault against N.C. State and Central Michigan to tie for third place.
- Scored a career and team-high 9.950 on uneven bars to tie for first place at the Big Ten Championships.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
- Competed in all 12 meets.
- Earned a season-high 9.875 on uneven bars at Penn State and a season-best 9.850 on floor exercise at Minnesota.
- Tied for first with a season-best 9.850 on vault at the Big Ten Five-Team meet and tied for first on uneven bars with a 9.825 on uneven bars against Rutgers.
- Finished tied for third on vault two other times, including a team-high 9.825 at Denver.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Trained at Buckeye Gymnastics.
- Seventh place in the all-around at 2016 Junior Olympic Nationals and third place in the all-around at regionals.
- Ohio state all-around champion in 2016.
- State and regional uneven bars champion in 2015.
- Second place in the all-around at regionals in 2015 and sixth place on uneven bars at nationals in 2015.
- Daughter of Robert and Lorraine Aepli.
- Has six siblings: Cody, Savannah, Victoria, Chanelle, Julia and Gabriella.
- Sister Victoria lettered for the women’s gymnastics Buckeyes from 2011-14.