Personal Records: 800m – 1:50.19| 1500m – 3:51.10 Mile – 4:12.51| 5k – 15:34 |8k – 27:20.4
AS A FRESHMAN
• Placed fifth at the Miami Power 5 Challenge in the 1,500-meter run (3:58.62) and sixth in the 800-meter run (1:53.04).
• Placed fourth in the 4×800-meter relay at the Florida Relays as a team member (7:22.98).
• Claimed fourth at the Battle on the Bayou in the 800-meter run with a time of 1:52.99.
• Brought home the 800-meter run title at the Virginia Challenge with a time of 1:52.86.
• Ran a career best 1,500-meter run time of 3:51.10 at the Jesse Owens Classic taking fourth.
• Registered a career best 800-meter run time of 1:50.37 at the Campbell Wright Open.
• Placed 13th at the Big Ten Championships in the 800-meter run (1:51.20).
• Ran a career best 800-meter run time of 1:53.14 at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational.
• Took eighth at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet in the 800-meter run (1:53.82).
• Placed seventh at the Clemson Tiger Paw Invitational in the mile with a time of 4:15.06.
• Ran a career best mile time of 4:12.51 at the Big Ten Championships.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Won two state championships in the 1600 meter relay and the 800 meter run
• Named All-Ohio Status in track and field 12 times
• Qualified for state 19 times (2 for cross country and 17 for track)
• Helped lead 4×800 team to victory at the Division I state meet
• Son of Leo and Heidi Miller
• One younger sister named Madison (16)
• Majoring in Finance