- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (2019)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2018, 2019)
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
- Competed in all 13 meets on vault and beam
- Posted a season-high vault score on 9.850 at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional
- Tied for second on vault with a 9.800 and third on beam with a 9.825 vs. Bowling Green
- Score a 9.850 on beam vs. West Virginia and Temple, tying her career high
- Finished tied for third on vault with a score of 9.775 against Iowa
- Won the vault title at Michigan State, registering a score of 9.825
- Earned a win on vault with a career-high score of 9.850 at NC State
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Competed in every meet as a freshman.
- Finished on the podium six times.
- Tied for first on balance beam with a career-high 9.850 and second on vault with a 9.800 at Iowa.
- Had a 9.850 on vault against Minnesota and Illinois State, which tied for third.
- Earned a career-high 9.875 on vault to tie for first place and tied for third on balance beam (9.800) at a quad meet at Rutgers.
- Scored a 9.850 on vault to tie for second at Bowling Green and Central Michigan.
- Matched her career mark on balance beam behind a 9.850 versus N.C. State and Central Michigan.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Placed fourth on level 10 vault at 2016 Nationals.
- Finished second in the all-around at the 2016 Texas State Championships.
- Was third in the all-around at the level 10 Region 3 Championships in 2016.
- Trained at World Olympic Gymnastics Academy.
- Daughter of Jennifer Sharpe and Mark Lowe.
- Has five siblings – Tyler, Alex, Sophia, Madison and Jackson.