Personal Records: 60H – 8.27; 100H – 13:23
Ohio State Overview
• Morgan is a senior who is majoring in psychology.
• She has helped Ohio State win three Big Ten Conference team championships (2019 and 2020 indoors; 2019 outdoors).
• An individual events point scorer for the Buckeyes at all three of the team’s championship meets.
• Placed third in the 60 hurdles in 8.27 at the 2020 Big Ten indoor championships and placed fifth in the 60 hurdles at the 2019 Big Ten indoor championships.
• Also placed third in the 100 hurdles in 13.39 at the 2019 Big Ten outdoor championships.
• Qualified for the 2019 NCAA outdoor championships in the 100 hurdles.
• Transferred to Ohio State from Fresno State University, where she was the Mountain West Conference champion as a freshman in the 60 hurdles.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• NCAA national and regional qualifier in 100-meter hurdles.
• Finished third at the outdoor Big Ten Championships in the 100-meter hurdles.
• Ran a personal best 100-meter hurdle time of 13.23 at NCAA Division I East Region Prelims.
• Took second at the Battle on the Bayou in 100-meter hurdles (13.53).
• Placed fourth at the indoor Big Ten Championships in the 100-meter hurdles (8.40).
• Ran a personal best 60-meter dash time of 7.80 at the Rod McCravy Invite.
• Registered a career best 60-meter hurdle time of 8.35 in the Dr. Sanders Columbia Challenge.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2016 State Champion 100m hurdles.
• 2017 State Champion 100m hurdles and 300m hurdles.
• Brooks PR qualifier.
• Placed 8th in Junior Olympics.
• Daughter of Tish Lewis and Paul Debnam.