Notable: 2018 Big Ten Sportsmanship Honoree.
Personal Records: 5k – 16:53.09 | 8k – 25:33.9 |10k – 35:44.2
AS A FRESHMAN
• Ran a career-best 5k time in his first meet of the season at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational.
• Placed 81st at the Big Ten Championships with a career-best 8k time of 25:33.9.
• Made a debut NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2017 Cross Country Accolades: All-State, Team Michigan, All-County, MVP, All-Conference
• 2018 Track Accolades: Conference MVP, Regional Champion in 1600 and 3200
• Majoring in electrical engineering