Career Honors | Bests
• 2016 Olympic Trials qualifier
• Big Ten Swimmer of the Week – Jan. 10, 2018
• Academic All-Big Ten (17)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17)
As A Senior (2018-19)
• Member of the 200 Medley Relay team at the NCAA Championships, finishing 25th with a time of 1:25.83; also competed individually in the 100 Fly.
• Took fifth in the 100 Fly at the Big Ten Championships with a personal record of 45.63, also the No. 4 100 Fly time in school history; finished seventh in the 200 Fly with a career-best time of 1:44.08, and recorded a record 50 Free time of 19.80.
• Member of the bronze-medal 200 Medley Relay team at the Big Ten Championships, posting the No. 2 time in program history of 1:24.16.
• Finished second in the 100 Fly with a time of 47.25 vs. Michigan.
• Won the 100 Fly with a time of 47.35 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, finishing fourth in the 100 Fly (46.92) and eighth in the 200 Fly (1:46.95).
• No. 2 on the team in the 100 Fly and No. 4 in the 200 Fly.
As A Junior (2017-18)
• Recorded a fourth-place finish in the 100 Fly with a career-best time of 45.97 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Also finished eighth in the 200 Fly with a personal-best time of 1:45.58 and posted a best 50 Free time of 20.03 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Finished in the top four in the 100 and 200 Fly and 200 Free in four out of five meets for the season.
• Won the 100 Fly to begin the season against Kenyon.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships for the Buckeyes.
• Placed first in the 200 Free at the Dual meets against Miami (OH) and Cleveland State.
• Recorded a first place finish in the 100 Fly at Dual meet against Miami (OH).
• Finished second in the 200 Free at the Dual meets against Denison and Kenyon.
• Recorded a first place finish in the 200 Free at the Dual meet against Wright State.
• Finished seventh in the 200 Fly at the Big Ten Championships.
• Ninth fastest time on the team in the 200 Free.
• Third fastest time on the team in the 100 Fly with a time of 46.70.
• Recorded the fourth fastest time in the 200 Fly on the team with a time of 1:45.38
As A Freshman (2015-16)
• Competed at the 2016 Big Ten Championships in three events: 50 freestyle as well as the 100 and 200 butterfly.
• Kicked off his Buckeye career with the meet against Kenyon in which he swam in both the 100 and 200 fly, finishing third in the 200.
• Had six top-three finishes as a freshman, all in butterfly events.
• Third-fastest 100 fly time on the team (47.98), one of three freshmen to have a top-three time on the team in any event.
• Qualified for 2016 Olympic Trials