• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2018)
Floor – 14.000
Rings – 14.200
Vault – 14.133
Parallel Bars – 14.200
High Bar – 13.650
All-Around – 76.150
As A Freshman (2018)
• Opened his Buckeye career with an eighth-place finish on the high bar (13.650) and ninth place on the rings (13.950) at the Rockey Mountain Open; also posted a 14.050 on vault and 13.050 on floor.
• Claimed second on parallel bars with a season-best mark of 14.200 and third on floor with a season-best readout of 14.000 and fourth on rings with a score of 14.200 in dual against Michigan.
• Registered a rings score of 13.650, tying for ninth vs. Penn State.
• Competed at the Winter Cup in the junior division, registering a two-day score of 150.950 for seventh place; placed inside the top 10 on the vault (28.300/tied third), high bar (24.800/tied fourth), floor (25.800/sixth) and parallel bars (24.200/ninth).
• Placed third on parallel bars with a readout of 13.600 and sixth on high bar with a score of 13.500 at the Arnold Challenge.
• Posted a score of 13.700 on vault, 13.000 on floor, 13.200 on high bar and 12.600 on parallel bars in win against No. 2 Stanford.
• Tied for fifth on rings (13.950) and parallel bars (13.950) vs. No. 1 Oklahoma.
• Competed on rings, vault and high bar at the Big Ten Championships; finished 16th on high bar with a score of 13.350.
• Registered a season-best of 14.133 on vault at the NCAA Championships, also posting a 13.733 on floor, 13.366 on high bar and 13.100 on rings.
Prior to Ohio State
• Trained at Lakeshore Academy under Coach Arkadi Andryushchenko for 12 years.
• Was a Junior National Team member for multiple years.
• 2017 P&G still rings champion for 17-18 age division.
• Son of Margarita Polyalcoua and Arkadi Andryushchenko.
• Brother to Anna.
• Majoring in business and specializing in operations management.
• Wants to start his own business after graduation.
• Favorite pastime includes cooking.
• Father was a member of the Soviet Gymnastics National Team.
• Greatest sports thrill is nerves before a big routine.