Follow on Social Media
- CGA Scholar All-American Second Team (2021)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2022, 23)
- OSU Scholar Athlete (2022, 23)
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Honoree (2023)
- Pommel Horse – 14.050
- Rings – 13.350
As a Fifth-Year (2023)
- Top-25 national rankings (based on national-qualifying average): pommel horse (25th – 13.300)
- Anchored the pommel horse lineup in every meet this season
- Competed on pommel horse at the NCAA Qualifiers (12.100) and Big Ten team championships (12.750)
- Finished second on pommel horse (13.500) at the Windy City Invite
- Earned a season-best 13.800 on pommel horse at the Navy Open
- Also earned 13+ on pommel horse against No. 6 Nebraska/No. 14 Greenville (13.700) and against No. 1 Oklahoma/No. 4 Penn State (13.250)
As a Senior (2022)
- Finished fourth on pommel horse (13.550) at the Big Ten Championships
- Won the pommel horse competition against No. 10 Army/No. 12 William & Mary (13.150)
- Earned a season-best 13.150 on rings in the Big Ten title clinching meet against No. 4 Nebraska
- Had a season-best 13.600 on pommel horse at the Big Ten Team Championships
As A Junior (2021)
- Had a personal best on rings (13.350) against No. 8 Iowa
- Recorded a season best on pommel horse (13.650) at No. 3 Illinois
- Competed on pommel horse (13.100) and rings (12.800) at the Big Ten Championships
- Competed on pommel horse (12.833) and rings (13.200) at NCAA Qualifiers
As A Sophomore (2020)
- Set a personal best on pommel horse (14.050) against ASU/Cal/Stanford
- Had season bests on parallel bars (12.400) and high bar (13.250) against Michigan
- Recorded a season best on rings (11.950) at Penn State
- Season ended early due to COVID-19 pandemic
As A Freshman (2019)
- Opened his Buckeye career on the pommel horse at the Rocky Mountain Open.
- Competed on the pommel and the rings at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Notched a personal best on the pommel horse (13.300) in a home win against No. 4 Illinois.
- Competed on the pommel in both the Big Ten Team Finals (13.000) and the NCAA Qualifier (12.566).
Prior to Ohio State
- Went to Hanover High School in Hanover, Mass.
- Also played golf in high school.
- Son of Joanne and Michael Smigliani.
- Has two siblings.
- Undecided on his major.