Honors and Awards:
2018: Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, Academic All-Big Ten, Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
2017: Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, Academic All-Big Ten, Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
2016: Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
Personal Records: 800m – 1:55.12 | 1,500m – 3:47.76 | Mile – 4:06.31 | 3,000m – 8:13.66 | 5,000m – 14:41.98
AS A JUNIOR (2017-18)
• Won the 5,000m run with a time of 14:47.85 and placed second in the 1,500m by clocking in at 3:55.69 at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge (March 16-17).
• Finished fifth in the 1,500m at a time of 3:55.51 and took ninth in the 3,000m with a time of 9:15.33 at the USC Power 5 Challenge (March 23-24).
• Clocked in at a career-best 14:41.98 in the 5,000m run at the Raleigh Relays (March 30-31).
• Finished fourth as a part of the distance medley relay team with a time of 10:00.51, good for fourth at the Tennessee Relays (April 12); also finished the 5,000m with a time of 15:03.90.
• Ran an 800m time of 1:55.12 and a 1,500m time of 4:03.23 at the Jesse Owens Classic (April 20-21).
• Registered a 5,000m time of 14:46.47 at the Drake Relays (April 25-28).
• Placed ninth in the 1,500m final at the Big Ten Championships (May 11-13), crossing the finish line at a career-best time of 3:47.76 in the prelim and 3:52.94 in the final.
• Placed fifth in the mile with a time of 4:08.57 at the Kentucky Invitational (Jan. 12-13); also ran the anchor leg on the fourth-place distance medley relay team with a time of 9:59.21.
• Claimed silver in the mile with a time of 4:09.78 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad (Jan. 20).
• Helped the distance medley relay to a gold medal at the Meyo Invitational (Feb. 2-3), running the anchor leg and finishing with a time of 9:50.29; also placed ninth in the mile with a time of 4:07.74.
• Ran a career-best mile time of 4:06.31, good for silver at the Music City Challenge (Feb. 9-10).
• Snagged bronze at the Buckeye Tune-Up with a mile time of 4:14.38 (Feb. 16).
• Finished sixth in the mile final with at ime of 4:15.02 and also helped the distance medley relay team to a fourth-place finish with an overall time of 9:46.21 at the Big Ten Indoor Championships (Feb. 23-24).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17)
• Clocked a then career-best 1,500m run of 3:56.05 at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (March 17-18).
• Member of the distance medley relay that claimed gold at the Kentucky Invitational with a readout of 9:53.27 (Jan. 13-14).
• Registered second-place showings in the mile run at the Buckeye Classic (4:09.69, Jan. 6) and Kentucky Invitational (4:07.65, Jan. 13-14).
• Helped the 4x400m relay to a fourth-place finish at the Buckeye Classic (3:28.44, Jan. 6).
• Member of distance medley relay squad that took ninth at the Big Ten Championships (9:55.29, Feb. 24-25; also finished in 14th place in the mile run (4:11.76).
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
• Ran a 1,500m time of 4:15.93 at the Alabama Relays (March 17-19).
• Took first at the Ohio State Invitational in the mile with a personal-best time of 4:10.92 (Feb. 19).
• Finished second in the 3,000m run at the Kentucky Invitational with a readout of 8:25.63 (Jan. 15-16); also helped the distance medley relay team finish second with a time of 9:59.03.
• Placed fifth in the 3,000m run (8:13.66/personal best) at the Spire NCAA Track and Field Invitational (Feb. 12-13).
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships in the mile (4:16.25) and as a member of the distance medley relay team (9:53.95) (Feb. 26-27).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Runner-up in the 3200-meter run at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championships.
• First place in the 3200-meter run at the 2015 Midwest Meet of Champions.
• Sixth in the 5000-meter run at the 2015 New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
• Runner-up in the 1600-meter run at the 2015 OATCCC State Indoor Championships.
• 2014 OHSAA state cross country qualifier.
• 14th in the 3200-meter run at the 2014 OHSAA DI Championships.
• Majoring in finance.