Notable: three-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | two-time Academic-All Big Ten | two-time Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
Personal Records: 5k – 16:| 6k – 18:25.1 | 8k – 254:33.34 | 10k – 32:07.7
AS A SENIOR
• Ran a career best 5k time at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational.
• Took 12th at the Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational with a career best 8k time of 24:33.4.
• Crossed the finish line of the Golden Eagle Invitational with a career best four mile time of 20:24.7 to take 2nd.
• Competed at the Wisconsin Pre-Nationals, Big Ten Championships and NCAA Division I Region Cross Country Championships.
AS A JUNIOR
• Did not compete.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Scored in five of the six meets the Buckeyes competed in.
• Notched a second-place showing to help the Buckeyes win the Queen City Invite with a personal-best 6k time of 18:25.1 (Sept. 3).
• Placed 11th at the All-Ohio Championships to help the Buckeyes claim another team title with an 8k time of 25:33.2 (Sept. 30).
• Finished 61st at the Big Ten Championship with an 8k time 25:59.1 (Oct. 30).
• Placed 75th at the Great Lakes Regional with a 10k time of 32:11.2 (Nov. 11).
• Competed at Commodore Classic (Sept. 17) and Pre-Nationals (Oct. 15).
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
• Represented Ohio State at the Big Ten Championships with an 8k time of 27:40.4 (Nov. 1).
• Earned Top-25 finishes at the Flyer 5K (sixth), All-Ohio championships (20th) and Commodore Classic (22nd).
• Also competed at Pre-Nationals, posting an 8k PR of 25:02.8 (Oct. 17).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Runner-up in the 3200-meter run at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championships.
• First place in the 3200-meter run at the 2015 Midwest Meet of Champions.
• Sixth in the 5000-meter run at the 2015 New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
• Runner-up in the 1600-meter run at the 2015 OATCCC State Indoor Championships.
• 2014 OHSAA state cross country qualifier.
• 14th in the 3200-meter run at the 2014 OHSAA DI Championships.
• Majoring in finance.