Notable: three-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | two-time Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 5k – 17:33.9 | 6k – 21:26.1
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
• Finished 32nd at the Indiana University Open, clocking in a 5k time of 18:38.4.
• Clocked in a 5k time of 18:19.0 at the Commodore Classic.
• Posted a time of 18:13.2 at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational.
• Registered a 6k time of 21:26.5 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals.
• Placed 44th at the Big Ten Championships, crossing the finish line at 21:32.8.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
• Scored at all five meets she competed in for the Buckeyes.
• Registered a fifth-place showing at the Queen City Invite with a 6k time of 21:44.3 to help Ohio State win team title.
• Ran a personal-best 6k time of 21:26.1 at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional to place 57th.
• Finished 16th at the Commodore Classic (personal best – 5k – 17:33.9).
• Placed 34th at the Big Ten Championships with a 6k time of 22:16.3.
• Notched a 45th-place finish at the Roy Griak Invitational (6k – 22:40.6).
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
• Finished 85th at the Big Ten championships.
• Top Buckeye at the Greater Louisville Classic, placing 44th in a 5k PR of 17:39.5.
• 33rd at the Commodore Classic (17:49.1).
• Fourth place at the season-opening Flyer 5k.
• Also competed at the adidas Invitational (6k PR of 21:42.4).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Runner-up in the 1600-meter run at the 2015 OHSAA DI Outdoor Championships; placed sixth in 2014 for Hilliard Davidson.
• Sixth place at the 2014 OHSAA Division I State Cross Country Championships, helping Davidson to a third-place team finish; placed 32nd overall in 2013.
• Runner-up in the 1600-meter run and sixth in the 800-meter run at the 2015 OATCCC DI Indoor Championships; placed third in the 1600 in 2014.
• Nike Cross Nationals Midwest Regional participant.
• Majoring in architecture.