Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 5k – 17:21.9 | 6k – 20:53.8
AS A JUNIOR
• Took 5th at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational with a time of 17:54.4.
• Placed 20th and 21st at the Vanderbilt Commodore Classic and Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational.
• Competed at the Wisconsin Pre Nationals.
• Raced for a conference title at the 2018 Big Ten Cross Country Championships.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Finished sixth with a 5k time of 17:49.4 at the Indiana University Open.
• Claimed third at the Commodore Classic with a 5k time of 17:34.8.
• Ran a career-best 5k time of 17:21.9 at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational.
• Placed 43rd at the Big Ten Championships with a 6k time of 21:30.6.
• Registered a 64th-place finish at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional with a time of 21:46.9.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Won the first race of her college career with a personal best 6k time of 20:53.8 to help the Buckeyes win the team title at the Queen City Invite.
• Finished 22nd at the Commodore Classic with a personal-best 5k readout of 17:42.8.
• Scored for the Buckeyes at Pre Nationals with a 6k time of 21:46.9.
• Competed at the Roy Griak Invitational and NCAA Great Lakes Regional.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time OHSAA Division I state cross country champion at Centerville.
• Won gold as a junior with a 5K time of 18:09.5 and repeated as a senior with a 5K readout of 17:39.0.
• Took bronze at the state championships as a sophomore with a time of 18:30.6.
• On the track was the anchor leg of the 4x800m relay team that took gold at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championship with a time of 9:00.52.
• Took fourth in the 1,600m run as a junior at the 2015 OHSAA Division I State Championship with a time of 5:00.02.
• Collected silver as a sophomore in the 1,600m run at the OHSAA Division I State Championships with a readout of 4:58.88.
• Daughter of Stephanie Breslin and Samuel Studebaker
• Majoring in exercise science education.
• One older sister, Kaeli (22)