As A Freshman (2018-19)
• Won the 200 Free with a personal best time of 1:38.38 and also won the 100 Fly after setting a best time of 48.30 in the prelim at the Ohio State Winter Invite; finished third in the 100 Free with a personal best of 45.27 and set a personal best in the 100 Fly (48.30).
• Took 10th in the 100 Fly at the Shamrock Invitational with a time of 49.28.
• Debuted as a Buckeye with a fourth-place finish in the 200 Free, clocking in at 1:41.92 vs. Alabama.
• No. 5 on the team in the 200 Free.
Prior to Ohio State
• Wisconsin High School State Champion in the 100 Fly.