Notable: Two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | 2017 Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 200 – 22.58 | 400 – 49.04 | 400H – 52.28 | 600 – 1:20.17 | LJ – 6.54m/21’5.5″ | TJ – 14.31m/46’11.5″
AS A JUNIOR (2017-18)
• Posted a 400m hurdles time of 52.79 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Ran a career-best 400m hurdles time of 52.58 at the Drake Relays; finished second in the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:06.78.
• Member of the first-place 4x400m relay with a time of 3:13.92 at the Jesse Owens Classic; also finished fourth in the 400 with a time of 52.64.
• Recorded a career-best 200 time of 22.58 at the Tennessee Relays; also helped the sprint medley relay team to a first-place finish with a time of 3:27.82 and ran a 400m hurdles time of 53.23.
• Registered a career-best 600 time of 1:20.17 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Claimed first as a member of the 4x400m relay team (3:17.61) and second in the 600 (1:21.75) at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Ran a career-best 400 time of 49.04 at the Meyo Invitational; also finished in seventh on the 4x400m relay team (3:16.18) and in 11th with a 600 time of 1:21.19.
• Posted a 400 time of 50.85 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a first-place finish with a time of 3:22.71 and finished second in the 400 with a time of 51.16 at the Buckeye Invitational.
AS A SOPHMORE (2016-17)
• Placed 18th in the 400m hurdles with a time of 56.09 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Did not compete.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
• Won 400m hurdle titles at the Ohio Open (54.00) and Oliver Nikoloff Invite (56.56).
• Ran a personal best in the 400m hurdles at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 53.68.
• On the 4x400m relay team that finished sixth at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Recorded personal best triple jump of 14.31 meters (46-11.5) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Finished ninth in the 200m dash (23.48/personal best) at the Oliver Nikoloff Invite.
• Registered a personal best of 6.54 meters (21-5.5) in the long jump at the Ohio State Invitational to take sixth.
• Clocked personal best in the 400m dash (51.27) at the Spire NCAA Track and Field Invitational.
• Finished third in the 200m dash at the Ohio State Opener.
• Helped 4x400m relay team take bronze at the Ohio State Opener.
• Leaped a season best 13.47 meters (44-2.5) in the triple jump to finish eighth at the Spire NCAA Indoor Track and Field Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2013 OATCCC Division II state indoor champion in the triple jump; runner up in 2015.
• Fourth place in the long jump at the 2015 OHSAA DII State Championships; fifth in 2014.
• OHSAA Division II regional long jump champion in 2014 and runner-up in 2015.
• School record holder in triple jump.
• Younger brother of former Ohio State jumper Kelcey McKinney, a Big Ten champion.
• Majoring in marketing.