Personal Records : 5k – 17:19.8 | 6k – 21:02.6
AS A JUNIOR
• Took 22nd at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational (18:43.0).
• Clocked a career-best 5k time of 17:19.8 at the Loyola Lakefront Collegiate Invitational.
• Placed 34th at the 2018 Cross Country Big Ten Championships with a career -best 6k time of 21:02.6.
• Registered a 6k time of 21:18.4 at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships to take 34th.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17 – UCLA)
• Finished third in the 3,000m with a time of 10:15.60 at the Beach vs. UCLA.
CClaimed fifth in the 800m with a time of 2:12.24 at the Pac-12 vs. Big Ten Invitational.
• Placed second in the 1,500m (4:26.07) at the UCLA Legends Invite.
• Won the 800m with a time of 2:09.10 at the Rafer/JJK Invitational.
• Finished third in the 800m, clocking in at 2:07.86 at the Jim Bush Collegiate Invitational; also ran on the sixth-place 4x400m relay team (3:56.71).
• Won the 800m with a time of 2:05.12 in a dual meet with USC.
• Posted a third-place finish in the 800m at the Pac-12 Championships, crossing the finish line at 2:05.71.
• Represented UCLA at the NCAA West Preliminary round, finishing eighth in the 800m (2:05.02) and qualifying for the NCAA Championships.
• Finished 15th in the 800m (2:06.06) at the NCAA Championships.
• Did not compete.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16 – UCLA)
• Placed fourth in the 800m with a time of 2:09.48 at the Bruin Legends of T&F Distance Carnival.
• Finished with a 1,500m time of 4:34.64 at the Rafer Johnson-Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational, good for fourth.
• Member of the second-place 4x400m relay team (3:52.96) and placed sixth in the 800m (2:15.81) at the UCLA vs. Texas A&M dual meet.
• Ran on the ninth-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:42.59 and finished 14th in the 800m with a time of 2:09.11 at the Pac-12 Championships.
• Took 32nd in the 800m (2:10.25) at the NCAA West Preliminary.
• Did not compete.
• Qualified for the Ohio state meet in the 400m and 800m as a senior.
• Runner-up in the 400m with a time of 57.45 and was 16th in the 800m.
• Has a personal best 56.71 in the 400m; that time of 56.71 broke the Division III and Region 11 record.
• As a junior, she won the OHSAA Division 3 State Championship in the 800m with a personal-best time of 2:14.30.
• Also finished third at the state meet in the 1,600m with a time of 5:05.87.
• Helped the 4x800m relay team place second at the state meet.
• Won her league and region in both the 800m and 1,600m.
• Finished second at the 2013 state meet in the 1,600m with a personal-best time of 4:59.95.
• Team captain for both the track and cross country team.
• In cross country, placed third at the state meet in 2013.
• Finished third at the regional meet in 2013.
• A MSL first-team selection in 2013 and 2014.
• Was the MSL individual champion in 2014.
• Was the MSL runner-up in 2013 and won the district title.
• Daughter of Sam and Sharon Rizk.
• Has one sister named Lily.
• Lists her biggest athletic accomplishment as winning the 800m state title her junior season.
• Admires Lolo Jones.
• Enjoys reading and following politics.
• Was a four-time Academic All-Ohio selection; lso earned two letters in soccer.
• Majoring in finance.